Last call results - process document

Alex Conta aconta at txc.com
Fri Dec 12 17:48:11 CET 2003

The Last Call (#2) was the last opportunity to make this document
as inclusive as it should be.

As a reminder, a document like this, supposed to help address problems
is not to be exclusive, or selective in problems that it lists, since
the very purpose of it was to gather and document ALL the problems, as
they were perceived in IETF.

Unfortunately some comments/suggestions considered major by submitters
remained unresolved, showing that in fact even this document is a
reflection of some of the very problems that people in IETF hoped
through this WG's effort to address - some voices are heard and others
are not.

So, am sorry to say, but I do not think that this document is ready to
leave yet this WG...

Regards,
Alex