Perceived consensus on Problem Doc

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Thu Dec 4 23:15:06 CET 2003

--On 3. desember 2003 23:19 -0800 todd glassey
<todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Avri - the core issue the IPRights working group was to
> deal with was the IP issues. Right? - well if its true
> that the current submission model does not provide any
> reliable conveyance of "a right to publish the
> submitted materials" then the entire process if flamed.

Todd,

this was taken up in the IPR group, and well-nigh beaten to death there.
The model that we use has not been found flawed (at least not in the way
you assume) by any of the participating lawyers.

And anyway, it's not directly relevant to the Problem WG's document.