Perceived consensus on Problem Doc

Keith Moore moore at cs.utk.edu
Wed Dec 3 15:56:37 CET 2003

On Dec 3, 2003, at 9:23 AM, Avri Doria wrote:

> After reviewing the issues brought up during the 2nd Last Call on this
> document the co-chairs believe that there were no issues related to
> those brought up in the 1st Last Call  brought up that warrant going
> though another editing cycle on this document.  We believe that at
> this time there is rough consensus for passing the document on to the
> General Area AD for IESG consideration.

Well, I believe you're wrong about that, and I specifically object to
the chairs' moving this document forward without due consideration of
Last Call comments.

As it seems a bit ridiculous to appeal to IESG an action to send a
document to IESG that IESG probably feels it can't really object to
(since it criticizes IESG), I'm somewhat at a loss as to what to do
next, but I believe this action is highly inappropriate, and it calls
this entire WG's output into doubt.