My thoughts about the problems of the IETF

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Tue Apr 22 14:10:35 CEST 2003

Dave,

I agree 100%.  But being an expert and not attending meetings is not
good is all I should have said and been more clear.

But there is a difference between one who comes to meetings and is
engaged and clueful and those who are engaged and clueful who do not
come to meetings.  Coming to meetings is a demonstration of commitment
and why we have this rule for nomcom process too.

/jim