My thoughts about the problems of the IETF

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Thu Apr 17 22:59:08 CEST 2003

It is really bad if told to change x, y, z, if the AD does not have
discussion and defend why.  Appealing this I am not sure is wise unless
it is dictated and not presented.  So maybe there needs to be some
process but the IESG has to be able to provide recommendations too or
else we end up with anarchy.

/jim