My thoughts about the problems of the IETF

Pete Resnick presnick at qualcomm.com
Thu Apr 17 14:53:41 CEST 2003

On 4/17/03 at 2:21 PM -0400, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

>But, the Elz appeal was a technical issue involving document clarity.

Actually, I believe (and Robert can correct me if I'm wrong if he's
listening) that the Elz appeal *was* about a process violation (not
checking for two implementations), but the IAB decided that the
document was not clear enough to determine what the protocol
required. They sidestepped the issue of whether there actually was a
process violation.

pr
--
Pete Resnick <mailto:presnick at qualcomm.com>
QUALCOMM Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102