Types of informational documents (was: Re: what is a problem)

Patrik Fältström paf@cisco.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:37:24 +0100

On tisdag, nov 26, 2002, at 14:29 Europe/Stockholm, John C Klensin
wrote:

> 	- Documents submitted by, or through, the IAB.  That
> 	category keeps disappearing when lists are generated by
> 	the IESG.

Sorry, this as well as submissions from IRTF are separate and should
have been on my list.

For the rest of your proposal and note, I agree with it.

I even think it is somewhat important to look at "proposals" and not
only "problem statement", because looking at the problem ends up being
so negative and destructive and only looking backward.

Looking forward and how to fix things is more fun.

    paf