A 100.000 foot perspective on "what is the problem"

Natale, Robert C (Bob) bnatale@lucent.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:20:48 -0500

Hi,

[Sorry for the delay in the list getting this response.  I had
inadvertently pasted the list address into the bcc: field of
my reply to Randy, rather than the cc: field, and the list
admin did not like that.  BobN]