Info/exptl RFCs [Re: Killing old/slow groups - transition thinking)

Brian E Carpenter brian@hursley.ibm.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:40:00 +0100

Pete, as I already said once (but people *really* need
to take this on board), ISOC funds the RFC Editor in
support of the Internet standards process.

Logically, therefore, if you are proposing that the RFC Editor
does substantial review work on documents outside the IETF
process, you also need to propose the source of funding for
that work.

   Brian