Killing old/slow groups - transition thinking

Harrington, David dbh@enterasys.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 23:15:55 -0500

Hi,

I personally think that relaxing quality on the protocol specifications =
is a bad idea. The documents at PS are used to verify that the specs are =
adequately unambiguous and accurate that multiple independent =
implementors will be able to create interoperable implementations. I =
would think this would be the worst time to relax the review process.

dbh