Selecting leadership, take 2

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) bwijnen@lucent.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:51:12 +0100

> in contrast, after you sent your message this morning, harold alvestrand
> felt compelled to send a reply in the form of a terse set of bullet
> points saying that he didn't think that predictability, accountability,
> or timeliness were important in the ietf. the message was effectively
> content-free, but it did convey a strong sense that Harold didn't think
> it was appropriate to discuss the I-D at this time.

I don't think Harald said that it is not appropriate to discuss
your I-D. He said that this mailing list is not the appropriate place
cause this list is to focus on the problem-statement as opposed to
the solutions.
He in fact suggested that he might participate in the discussion if
you tell him some other mailing list where you want it dicsussed
(or so I interpreted his posting)

Bert