Draft of a job posting for process leadership

Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:37:51 -0600

Harald,

Just a couple of other criteria that may be helpful:

> Among the criteria that we think are important for the person=20
> we need for this task are:
>=20
> - Knowledge of the IETF community
> - Independent of any particular IETF group
> - Ability to listen to input from the community
> - Capable of clear statement of thinking
> - Capable of guiding a group towards consensus
> - Understanding organization management principles
> - Understanding organizational dynamics and organizational growth
> - Not a present member of IESG or IAB
> - Not a candidate for IESG or IAB on this nomcom cycle (2002-2003)

- Ability to commit a significant amount of time (~20 hrs/week for 3~4 =
months)
  in driving this work and arriving at closure (problem state definition =

  completed and accepted)
  =20

- Also defining a deadline upfront (IETF56?) for getting this task done =
will be
  helpful and avoid creating this WG into yet another one that lives
  (literally) forever.