Standards tree image/ktx mime registration for review

Mark Callow callow_mark at hicorp.co.jp
Fri Aug 20 21:14:45 CEST 2010

To: Whom It May Concern:

I sent the following messages on July 26th and July 22nd. I have had no
response. I am going to assume this to mean the IETF has no objections
to the proposed registration. If I do not hear anything to the contrary
by Mon. August 23rd 2PM PDT, I am going to submit the registration to
the IESG.

Regards

    -Mark