Request for slightly expedited review of media types in draft-mraihi-inch-thraud

Polk, William T. william.polk at nist.gov
Tue Apr 20 21:59:23 CEST 2010

Folks,

I originally requested this review on 12 April, but just now checked the
archives and realized that the message did not appear on the list.  I have
now subscribed to the list, so hopefully we will get a better result this
time!

Given the delay and the fact that this request includes only one media type,
I would like to request a slightly expedited review - by April 30, instead
of May 4.  Please let me know if this will present a problem!

Thanks,

Tim Polk