Registration of media type FO and ZFO

Jakub Hytka hytka at 602.cz
Wed Jun 4 15:27:43 CEST 2008

Hello,

I wanted to ask you whether there is any progress or comment on our
registration proposal.

Thank you in advance for you reply.

Best regards,

Jakub Hytka
Product manager

Software602 a.s.
TEL: 222 011 296, 222 011 602
FAX: 222 011 218
hytka at 602.cz
http://www.602.cz

Our company would like to apply for registration of two media types into
the VENDOR tree. These two media types are bound with media files with
the .fo and .zfo extensions - both files representing e-forms used by
the 602XML technology.

	---FO---

   Type name: application

   Subtype name: Vendor Tree - vnd.software602.filler.xml+form

   Required parameters: None

   Optional parameters: None

   Encoding considerations: UTF-8

   Security considerations: FO is a XML-based plain text format, secured
by signing the file itself through the means of the XML Signature standard.

   Interoperability considerations: There are no special
interoperability issues.

   Published specification: Not available yet.

   Applications that use this media type: The FO file is used by the
Software602 602XML applications - 602XML Filler, 602XML Designer, 602XML
Designer Express and 602XML FormServer

   Additional information:

     Magic number(s): NONE
     File extension(s): FO
     Macintosh file type code(s): -

   Person & email address to contact for further information: Jakub
Hytka, hytka at 602.cz

   Intended usage: Common

   Restrictions on usage: None

   Author: Jakub Hytka

   Change controller: Jakub Hytka

	---ZFO---

   Type name: application

   Subtype name: Vendor Tree - vnd.software602.filler.xml+zip+form

   Required parameters: None

   Optional parameters: None

   Encoding considerations: UTF-8

   Security considerations: ZFO is a XML-based plain text format packed
using the ZIP archive algorithms. The XML content is secured by signing
the file itself through the means of the XML Signature standard. The ZIP
file itself can be protected in the usual way by setting up a password.

   Interoperability considerations: There are no special
interoperability issues.

   Published specification: Not available yet.

   Applications that use this media type: The ZFO file is used by the

Hytka, hytka at 602.cz

   Intended usage: Common

   Restrictions on usage: None

   Author: Jakub Hytka