Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-lilly-text-troff-02.txt

Bruce Lilly blilly at erols.com
Tue Mar 15 18:24:36 CET 2005

----------  Forwarded Message excerpt ----------

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lilly-text-troff-02.txt
Date: Tue March 15 2005 10:06
From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org
To: i-d-announce at ietf.org

	Title		: Media subtype registration for media type text/troff
	Author(s)	: B. Lilly
	Filename	: draft-lilly-text-troff-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2005-3-11

A text media subtype for tagging content consisting of juxtaposed
   text and formatting directives as used by the troff series of
   programs and for conveying information about the intended processing
   steps necessary to produce formatted output is described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lilly-text-troff-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Draft.

This is the third version of the text/troff registration (there
was a second version announced shortly before IETF 62). A change
history is located in Appendix B of the draft; security/privacy
have been more fully addressed as a result of earlier comments.
If there are no significant additional substantive comments in
the next two weeks, I plan to ask the Applications Area Directors
to shepherd this through the IETF/IESG process as an Informational
RFC.

HTML and PostScript/PDF versions formatted for ANSI A (a.k.a.
"letter") and ISO A4 paper can be found at
http://users.erols.com/blilly/Internet-Drafts/