Internet draft for sbml+xml media type

Linus Walleij triad at df.lth.se
Fri Oct 10 21:23:48 CEST 2003

ons 2003-10-08 klockan 21.42 skrev Ben Kovitz:

> Hi, I've just submitted an Internet Draft for the sbml+xml media
> type.  I and the other folks responsible for SBML (the Systems
> Biology Markup Langage) have incorporated the comments and
> suggestions from the folks on this list, especially getting a
> definite, persistent, named organization in place to serve as
> the change owner.

That part is great, I am a litte concerned about the long list of URI:s
for applications in the end, with URI:s like:

http://gnida.cs.vt.edu/~cellcyclepse/
http://nsr.bioeng.washington.edu/DOC/JSIMDOC/JSim1.5_New_Features

Will these URI:s still be valid in 20+ years, when SBML is still in use,
or will they just be a huge bunch of invalid old junk that noone can
use by then? It would be better if you put up a webresource pointer
at the same place as the specification, so that it may be updated as
useful.

Apart from that it looks just fine.

Linus