proposed media type registration: application/voicexml+xml

Linus Walleij triad at df.lth.se
Thu Dec 18 17:20:51 CET 2003

ons 2003-12-17 klockan 00.12 skrev Martin Duerst:

> Sorry I forgot to mention it, but Chris and me actually had such a
> 'meeting' last week, and the email I wrote was the result of this
> (and a phone call with Max).

OK so then I regard this as official W3.org policy on transport type.

If you three (Martin, Chris and Max) could write up an informational
RFC on how you believe foo/bar+xml transport types should be handled
we could sort out this issue once and for all. I think noone would
object to a transport type policy for XML from three W3.org members.

What do you say?

--
Linus Walleij <triad at df.lth.se>