Need decisions on proposed new and updated subtags

Don Osborn dzo at bisharat.net
Fri Jan 13 01:03:39 CET 2017

Agree with Shawn. Think of -spanglis as "precomposed" at a time when we're yet not ready for a dynamic system?*

However I do think that we'll see a *lot* more combinations in the coming years, even ones that are hard to imagine today, along with needs for handling them in technical (and social) contexts that are impossible to predict.

Don

* Perhaps eventually some form of AI to tag on the fly?