request for subtag for Elfdalian

Mats Blakstad mats.gbproject at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 00:31:50 CET 2016

It looks like SiL have a "wait and see attitude" to give Övdalian/Elfdalian
a language code.
You can read the full statement about it here:
http://www-01.sil.org/iso639-3/cr_files/PastComments/CR_Comments_2015-046.pdf

My question is how this can best be dealt with now. Should we again apply
for a subtag that might be retired again later?