Updated forms for 'alvdal'

Mats Blakstad mats.gbproject at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 00:29:28 CET 2016

Hi again

I don't think it is okay to just reuse the old form, I will send a new one,
but I want to do it in a proper way and check the information. When I
started to work on the application for ISO code I got many contacts that
can help to review the form, but I need more time for it. I hope we can
postpone this.

However, for the English language name, it is in deed a difficult topic.
There are people that strongly prefer the name "Elfdalian" and there are
those that strongly prefer "Övdalian". Both sides should be able to put
forward their argument. SiL used the name Övdalian. I want to check with
Ulum Dalska, the local language association about what name they prefer,
and maybe also Älvdalen municipality.

So for now please put an hold on this.