request for subtag for Elfdalian

Mats Blakstad mats.gbproject at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:17:54 CEST 2016

I've written to get feedback about how to implement the Elfdalian keyboard
at XKB, which gave me a lot of interesting feedbacks about different coding
standards.
Beyond that of course I have to follow up on the debates and arguments that
rises.

As far as I know we're now waiting for the answer on the petition letter
sent 1 month ago before we can move on. I also tried to send the overview
of Elfdalian use in media & literature, which some people said could be
useful with the appeal letter. I can forward this myself if I know exactly
where the appeal letter was sent and if it in fact has already been sent?