Another attempt at plain language

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Sun Sep 13 19:02:12 CEST 2015

(Obviously I'm reading these out of order)

Can someone provide a link to the document with this requirement?

Michael said:

> I don’t know. A conformance statement? In any case it doesn’t seem taggable. There are books for early readers and young adults and college students but the difference of language use in those books is not precisely defined. Nor is the WCAG’s recommendation (or requirement) without ambiguity.

It's also not useful to tag "early readers", "young adults", etc. as libraries already have systems for that, and they're already properly targeted.  'Obviously' "See Spot. See Spot run." Is pretty simple, however I don't think anyone would care to bother to tag it as simple.  And I suspect that the problem in question isn't going to find tagging that content as simple to be very helpful.

-Shawn