Basic English: Language Subtag Registration
everson at evertype.com
Wed Oct 28 20:52:11 CET 2015
LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM
1. Name of requester: Michael Everson
2. E-mail address of requester: everson @ evertype.com
3. Record Requested:
4. Intended meaning of the subtag:
The subtag is intended to represent the Cornu-English or Anglo-Cornish dialect of English.
5. Reference to published description of the language (book or article):
Kent, Alan M., ed. . The dreamt sea: an anthology of Anglo-Cornish poetry, 1928-2004 / edited with an introduction by Alan M. Kent; foreword by John Hurst. London: Francis Boutle Publishers.
North, David J. 1983. Studies in Anglo-Cornish phonology: aspects of the history and geography of English pronunciation in Cornwall. Pool, Redruth, Cornwall: Institute of Cornish Studies.
Carroll, Lewis. 2015. Alice’s Ventures in Wunderland. Translated into Cornu-English by Alan M. Kent. Portlaoise: Evertype.
6. Any other relevant information:
More information about the Ietf-languages