Pending requests

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Tue Dec 15 12:39:42 CET 2015

That sounds fine.

The recommendation of sequences or not depends on people's preferences.

   - People who request pages using "en-basiceng" are likely to get "en"
   pages unless there happens to be one specifically tagged with basiceng.
   - People who request pages using "en-simple-basiceng" are likely to get
   an "en-simple" page if the basiceng doesn't exist.

Mark