Simple: Language Subtag Registration

Kent Karlsson kent.karlsson14 at telia.com
Thu Dec 10 23:21:52 CET 2015

A bit long (compared to many other subtag descriptions), but good.

"Additional subtags may be registered to indicate specific varieties if
necessary.": Yes, and the most significant of interest would be some level
system. But, as I mentioned before, I don't want to see a proliferation
of disparate level systems codified as subtags.

/Kent Karlsson