registration requests re Portuguese

David Starner prosfilaes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 03:06:41 CEST 2015

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Michael Everson <everson at evertype.com> wrote:
> How so? My concern about the 1990 “orthography” is that its options can lead to othographic anomalies, since the “agreement" encompasses options which certainly can not be mixed-and-matched randomly. I think it is clear that writers in one country will

So? pt's options can already do that. This is a well-defined subset of pt.

> And the fact that some countries have refused the “agreement” entirely is also of concern.

No evidence of that. Some governments have refused the agreement
entirely, but I don't think there's anything like a poll of every
citizen, or even every Portuguese department at every college and
every publisher in any country to say a country has entirely refused
it.

--
Kie ekzistas vivo, ekzistas espero.