Record and registration form for 'alvdal'

Mats Blakstad mats.gbproject at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 22:34:03 CET 2014

Dalecarlia is not the same as Elfdalian. Why are you speaking about Dalecarlia?
It is like the dialect group, or macro-language, of Elfdalian.
This request is NOT for Dalecarlia. It is for Elfdalian. The native
language name of Elfdalian is "Övdalsk". Älvdalsk is used in Swedish.
Elfdalian is the English name used.

"Sverige" is the Swedish name of Sweden. I don't find it natural that we
use the Swedish name of the country in an English text...

Can you be a little bit more clear on what you try to say?
It will make it easier to keep a conversation.