Records and registration forms for 'ekavsk' and 'ijekavsk'

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sun Nov 24 18:45:00 CET 2013

Thanks for this helpful explanation, Goran. I'm now fully satisfied that
"Serbian with Ekavian/Ijekavian pronunciation" is the description we
want.

I will post updated registration forms that say "The pronunciation
difference is reflected in the written language."

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, CO, USA
http://ewellic.org | @DougEwell ­