Language tag too specific

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Tue Mar 19 07:10:11 CET 2013

Normally you would not mark different names according to their source
language. Markup as follows would be pedantic, and more likely screw up any
software reading it than have a positive effect.

Note also that often titles of movies, plays, etc are either untranslated,
partially translated, or untranslated, such as where I live:

http://www.google.ch/movies?hl=de&near=Zurich&dq=movies&sort=1&q=movies&sa=X&ei=6QBIUfD3Hs29Pcm1gfgN&ved=0CCoQxQMoAA

Mark <https://plus.google.com/114199149796022210033>
*
*