Portuguese subtags

Kent Karlsson kent.karlsson14 at telia.com
Wed Sep 14 19:38:48 CEST 2011

Den 2011-09-14 19:16, skrev "Michael Everson" <everson at evertype.com>:

> On 14 Sep 2011, at 17:13, João Miguel Neves wrote:

>> The VOP (Vocabulário Ortográfico Português) is the only official reference I
>> know of. I will
>> use it on the template. If the group decides that this is not enough, I'll
>> just drop the matter and use non-official tags. At least I learned a lot in
>> the discussion.
>
> Is that a particular publication, say, with an ISBN?

I get that it is a web-site (as someone mentioned earlier in this thread):
http://www.portaldalinguaportuguesa.org/. There is a search box. And if you
put in the empty string and ask for "contains" (i.e. words in the list that
contain the empty string), there are "182030 resultados" (only the 100 first
ones are listed on the (first) result page).

    /Kent K