'tie' (Tingal); (Was: "Regsitry changes - ISO 639-3, part 4")

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Wed Aug 3 20:06:22 CEST 2011

Sharp-eyed readers may have noticed this:

> "This registration tracks a change made to ISO 639-3 effective
> 2010-05-18, retiring the code element 'tie' for Tingal [...]

I'm not *that* far behind.  Several other registration forms mistakenly
gave the 2010 date for the ISO changes.  This is now fixed.

Revised forms have to be posted to the list a week before submission,
but we've still got 12 days, so I'll wait for more feedback before
posting these.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA | RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14
www.ewellic.org | www.facebook.com/doug.ewell | @DougEwell ­