Variant subtag request: iso91995

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Wed Sep 15 03:56:24 CEST 2010

I'm not totally happy with 91995. First, I thought it was referring to
ISO standard number 91995. Then I had my doubts; although ISO has
reached five digits, all of those I know start with 1 or two.

So I was assuming it's something like ISO 9199-5. Reading the
registration form, it turns out I was wrong again, it's ISO 9:1995.
Didn't know ISO had one-digit standards numbers :-).

In theory, 91995 might also refer to 91-995 or 919-95 or so; it would be
helpful if we could find a way to disambiguate this.

Regards,   Martin.