Missing subtags 003 and 172

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Sat Jul 31 23:31:39 CEST 2010

It would save a lot of work to just do it.

And it is hard for me to see how we would change the text anyway. Maybe:

A.  UN numeric codes assigned to 'macro-geographical
(continental)' or sub-regions MUST be registered in the
registry.  These codes are not associated with an assigned
ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code and represent supra-national areas,
usually covering more than one nation, state, province, or
territory.

ADD UNDERLINE to MUST ;-)

Mark

*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*