Variant subtag proposal: Høgnorsk variety of Norwegian

Leif Halvard Silli xn--mlform-iua at xn--mlform-iua.no
Fri Jan 8 03:35:29 CET 2010

CE Whitehead, Thu, 7 Jan 2010 20:55:33 -0500:

> The comment that one of you all suggested be incorporated--which I
> guess you suggested facetiously,
>
> "I suggest to have an explicit comment saying that 'hognorsk' should not
> use 'nb' as prefix, as that would be a contradiction in terms."

I interpreted something that was said as if there were opening for
comments in the registry. But other voices did not agree with this. And
regardless, as of now, you are right that I am happy to accept "prefix:
nn" as the only usage recommendation.
--
leif halvard silli