ISO 639-3 changes, part 6

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sat Feb 20 20:05:33 CET 2010

I wrote:

> Not only do I expect it to be updated, I was assure in private
> communication that it would be.  When, I don't know.

To clarify:

(1) I do know English, but don't always know how to type; "assure"
should of course be "assured."

(2) It is not a problem for me that the summary document has not yet
been updated to include 'aqz' and 'gac' and any other ISO 639-3 changes
that still need to be made.  The references to the summary document in
the registration forms are obviously boilerplate, and I simply missed
the fact that they don't (yet) apply to 'aqz' and 'gac'.

--
Doug Ewell  |  Thornton, Colorado, USA  |  http://www.ewellic.org
RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14  |  ietf-languages @ http://is.gd/2kf0s ­