Suppress-Script requests

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Fri Dec 17 18:00:04 CET 2010

If the bar for setting S-S is set so high that no realistic examination of
the data is sufficient for establishing it, then one should remove many of
the cases that are already there.

We don't really have a dog in this fight, since we use the much more
complete data in CLDR for default script behavior. But I have sympathy for
Peter's goal of making the S-S information actually useful for
implementations.

Mark

*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*