Flavors of Hepburn (was Status of Japanese requests)

Phillips, Addison addison at amazon.com
Tue Oct 6 05:58:51 CEST 2009

An announcement is called for by the RFC of a decision by the Subtag Reviewer. In fact, it is absolutely required. If subtags have been submitted, this list should know about it. There should be no mystery involved, because that disadvantages the appeals process, if nothing else.

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.