Language subtag modification form for 1694acad (Was: Flavors of Hepburn)

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Tue Oct 6 05:09:55 CEST 2009

CE Whitehead <cewcathar at hotmail dot com> wrote:

> Actually the description field, "Early Modern French," is way too
> vague (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Modern_France
> for a description of what "early modern France"--and I presume as
> well, "early modern French"--encompasses;

I wouldn't think the concept of "early modern" French, the language,
necessarily has anything to do with the concept of "early modern"
France, the country.

> however I checked--the 'comments' come up with Richard Ishida's search
> utility!

It depends on the application.  Mine displays comments when you click
Validate.

--
Doug Ewell  |  Thornton, Colorado, USA  |  http://www.ewellic.org
RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14  |  ietf-languages @ http://is.gd/2kf0s ­