Reminder of upcoming registrations

Doug Ewell doug at ewellic.org
Sat Mar 28 17:42:44 CET 2009

This is just a reminder that we have one week left in the review periods
for the 35 language subtags modified by changes to ISO 639-2, and the
script subtag 'Zinh' added to ISO 15924.

The proposed records and registration forms for these subtags are at
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2009-March/009013.html
and
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2009-March/009028.html
.

If you haven't already done so, please review these forms and send any
comments or suggestions.  If all is well, I will send these to Michael
on April 3 for forwarding to IANA.

As a reminder, all of these subtags reflect code elements in one of the
core standards, so all of them must appear in the Registry.

http://www.ewellic.org