Last call for ISO 15924-based updates

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Fri Mar 20 05:51:33 CET 2009

Randy Presuhn scripsit:

> > I might stretch to "Not intended for use as a language subtag".
>
> I think this would be a good solution.  I'm of two minds about whether
> the comment is truly necessary, but I like this hypothetical proposal.

I'm happy with that.  I formally propose it.

John Cowan      http://www.ccil.org/~cowan      cowan at ccil.org
Be yourself.  Especially do not feign a working knowledge of RDF where
no such knowledge exists.  Neither be cynical about RELAX NG; for in
the face of all aridity and disenchantment in the world of markup,
James Clark is as perennial as the grass.  --DeXiderata, Sean McGrath