De jure standards for international law on commerce. Last call for ISO 15924-based updates

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 18 01:45:58 CET 2009

Hi.

I am in some disagreement with Gerard; I feel that running use as a standard (that is a needs-based standard, however particular the need) serves its purpose, whether for the internet or elsewhere, although this can result in quite a hodgepodge.

(I also feel that the United Nations needs to evaluate existing standards in the light of running use, and revamp them, much the way dictionaries are revamped regularly.

So running use is for me important.)

--C. E. Whitehead

cewcathar at hotmail.com

 Tue Mar 17 13:55:19 CET 2009