Lower Saxon as a group

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 20:08:34 CET 2009

Hi, Gerard:
I'm not sure where you mean to break the Low Saxon group up (and I'm not an expert on the Germanic languages anyway), but . . .
I don't see anything else in the ISO 639-5 code list (http://www.loc.gov:8081/standards/iso639-5/en.php); I myself would like a clarification though of what East Germanic Languages [gem], West Germanic languages [gmw], and North Germanic languages [gmq] include.

Best,

C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com