Adding variant subtags 'aluku' and 'nduyka' and 'pamaka' for dialects

Phillips, Addison addison at amazon.com
Mon Aug 24 17:17:01 CEST 2009

Are those the original forms? Or with the changes Doug proposed?

I note that Pascal agree with this email:

   http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2009-August/009214.html

... but that the revised forms have not appears on this list yet. They need to appear for one week prior to submission to IANA, if these are indeed the records you wish to approve.

If, by contrast, you mean to approve the original requests in the following link, there is no issue:

   http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2009-August/009213.html

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126