LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM: Unified Cornish

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Mon Sep 29 18:48:28 CEST 2008

On 29 Sep 2008, at 17:08, John Cowan wrote:

> I again suggest the use of Cornish rather than English as the basis.
> Armenian is a relevant precedent.

Largely because "western" was so enormous.

Unyes, kemmyn, amendys (which is really unys amendys), and standard?

The abbreviations UC, KK, UCR, and KS and SWFT/SWFM are very very
widely used throughout the Cornish community. That's why I suggested
coruc, corkk, corur, corks.

And what of Furv screfys savonek vs Furv skrifys savonek?