LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM: Unified Cornish

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Mon Sep 29 18:08:11 CEST 2008

Michael Everson scripsit:

> The subtags proposed have the merit of all being the same length.

I don't think that merit will suffice to win them birth, never mind
rebirth.

> Though if you want them more descriptive, we'll have to accept "kw-
> standard" for Kernowek Standard, no more than "unified" and "revised"
> are.

I again suggest the use of Cornish rather than English as the basis.
Armenian is a relevant precedent.

--
Do I contradict myself?                         John Cowan
Very well then, I contradict myself.            cowan at ccil.org
I am large, I contain multitudes.               http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
        --Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass