BCP47 Appeals process

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Wed Sep 17 10:08:42 CEST 2008

On 17 Sep 2008, at 07:06, Mark Davis wrote:

> As the Language Reviewer for BCP 47, you required to take actions in
> accordance with the specifications in BCP 47. Please do so with the
> three long-overdue language subtag registration forms, with detailed
> grounds for rejection if you are rejecting, so that I can then begin
> the appeals process.

And right now I happen to be travelling, and it is not easy to
communicate; previously when I was not travelling you were busy and we
did not hear from you frequently. You may remember that at the outset
I asked you questions which weren't answered at the time. Have a
heart, please.

"Long overdue" is a bit overstated, I think. Anyway see other threads.