ON LANGUAGE NAMES /// RE: Results of Duplicate Busters Survey #2//Ainu

Lang Gérard gerard.lang at insee.fr
Wed Sep 10 08:05:02 CEST 2008

I am aware that Idid not completely explicit my proposition.
In my opinion, "Ainou-QX" (covering all Ainou languages of the Pacific Zone), "Ainu-JP" (covering  the Ainu language spoken in Japan), "Ainu-RU-SHK" (covering the Ainu language spoken in Eastern Russia) and "Aynu-CN" (covering the Aynu language spoken in China), would be google and google times more adequate "Language Tags" that "Ainu (Japan)" and "Ainu (China), that I find very dangerous.
Cordialement.
Gérard LANG