Cornishes

Phillips, Addison addison at amazon.com
Mon Oct 6 17:06:29 CEST 2008

The clock rules we are currently using:

- you MUST allow at least two weeks for any given request
- (per 4646bis) the final record must appear at least one week prior to submission to IANA

If you update your requests, that would start the one week clock.

I again note that the form of the subtags doesn't really matter to me, but 'uccor' and 'ucrcor' are visually difficult to distinguish. I don't know what the Cornish word for "revised" is, but would suggest using one more letter to make the visual distinction clearer. Something like 'ucrvcor'? While it isn't important to software, people may make mistakes when choosing subtags or reading tags.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.