Addition request: alsatian

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:27:56 CET 2008

Not sure why search engines should be off-topic here?? (Please explain. When we get all the variants registered that need to be registered to treat everyone fairly --when/if that happens--, search engines will be helpful for locating appropriate language tags-- since someone might think he/she wants a language tag alone but then also needs either a variant or region subtag and does not know which kind he/she wants till he/she sees what is available. http://people.w3.org/rishida/utils/subtags/is at langtag.netand does search descriptionis o.k.!  But not comments! And I suppose other search engines (google) can retrieve tag/subtag names too. C. E. Whiteheadcewcathar at hotmail.com> From: bortzmeyer at nic.fr> > On Sat, Jan 05, 2008 at 01:45:39PM -0500,> CE Whitehead <cewcathar at hotmail.com> wrote > a message of 76 lines which said:> > > If Stephane feels that this will do for the search engines, fine> > with me.> > Search engines are off-topic. I was concerned about humans looking up> in the registry.>